Back to School Fast-Batch Cooking Challenge!
DON'T FORGET: Use the code FALL at checkout to save 30% on Eat at Home Menu Plans: I made the Eat at Home September Slow Cooker Freezer Meals today, and will make the traditional meal plans all next week from September 17th! And, if you sign up for the ANNUAL PLAN you'll be included in our PPP Private Eat at Home Group. I'm excited for you!
(ALSO: today only any commissions that we make from sales of the Eat at Home Menu Plans will go directly to support Hurricane Florence Relief Efforts through Samaritan's Purse. I'd love for you to join us for the challenge, and help folks in need too this week!)
I'm so excited that we've finished up the first day of our Fast Batch Cooking Challenge! If you feel like you're wasting money, time, and food every single week at the grocery store, this is just for you.
It's so easy to have great intentions of eating at home, but get sidetracked with busy weeknight activities, a sick kiddo, or a late night event.
Or, we decide that we want to skip out on menu planning before heading to the grocery store and walk into the store with no plan in place.
Eat at Home is here to help!
I've been using this menu plan for a few years, and in less than 5 minutes a week I have my menu planning done (and actually grocery shopping too ~ I order most of my groceries for big trips using Kroger Clicklist, so I just match up the Eat at Home list on my computer and shop from home, then pick up my groceries. I save a bundle by not walking in the store ~ it really is kind of life changing!)
As a busy working mom this has made getting dinner done so. much. easier. And saved us countless meals out which is a huge bonus for our family.
Today my goal was to prepare 6 freezer meals, and I finished them up (prep work and all!) in under 1 hour.
I have loved having freezer meals to grab all summer after making them last May in our last Freezer Cooking Challenge, and I'm thrilled to have some of this work behind me.
Now, in all honesty my family gets a wee bit tired of my trusty old crockpot (aka Mrs. Potts), so I'll be making a few of these recipes on the grill or in the oven (in fact, I'm planning to broil the honey mustard chicken tonight.)
It is a wee bit of a mess while the process is going, but these meals have transformed getting dinner done in our home!
If you missed my Facebook Live you can watch it HERE!
Now that the freezer cooking portion of the challenge is done (woot!) we'll be using the Eat at Home Menu Traditional Meal Plans to cook through next week.
If you'd like to try out the freezer meals I made today, they're in the week of 9/17/18 Slow Cooker Section of Eat at Home's Menu Plans. She includes a set of freezer meals once a month in the slow cooker section, and I absolutely love that option!
Here's the schedule starting Friday, September 14th: (all done!)
Here's what's on the schedule next week:
- Monday 9/17 – Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas + Mocha Pudding (from the 9/17 Traditional Meal Plans)
- Tuesday 9/18 – Humble Chicken Soup, Homemade Bread (from the 9/17 Traditional Meal Plans)
- Wednesday 9/19 – Lemon Pepper Chicken & Veggies (from the 9/17 Traditional Meal Plans)
- Thursday 9/20 – KY Hot Brown Bake (from the 9/17 Traditional Meal Plans)
- Friday 9/21 – Sloppy Joes, Oven Baked Potatoes, Broccoli
Sound good? 🙂
If you haven't signed up yet, go HERE and use the code FALL to get the very best price on the menu plans (as low as $1.15 per week which is the best price we'll see on these all year!)
This price is ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT TIME, so you'll need to order soon if you're interested! I've been using Tiffany's menu plans all year, and I promise they've transformed our grocery budget. It's crazy the difference menu planning can make on what you spend each week at the grocery store.
I wanted to make sure that you have exactly what you need to get started so here are the EXACT nitty gritty details.
- In case you haven't gotten them already, all of the menu plans are available HERE ~ just use the code FALL at checkout to save 30%!
- When you sign up you'll also get access to our Back to School Lunch Box Grocery Shopping List and Menu Plan AND our Printable Freezer Labels
- If you sign up for the annual plan you'll be included in our Private PPP Eat at Home Group!
- Monthly Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + an entire month of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans + Tiffany's ENTIRE YEAR OF FREEZER MEALS for $9.80 per month (or $2.45 per week) with code FALL at checkout
- Quarterly Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + 12 sets of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans for $21.70 per quarter (or $1.80 per week) with code FALL at checkout
- Annual Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + 12 sets of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans for $58.80 per year (or $1.13 per week) with code FALL at checkout
The best part? You'll get all the freezer cooking meals, NO flour NO sugar meals, slow cooker meals, traditional meals, traditional meals and wholesome traditional foods menu plans ~ 92 menu plans each month! I promise, you'll love these lists ~ use the code FALL at checkout to start saving!!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.