Back to School Fast-Batch Cooking Challenge!
UPDATE: OUR BACK TO SCHOOL FAST BATCH FREEZER COOKING CHALLENGE BEGINS TOMORROW AT 9:30 AM EASTERN TIME! To join me use the code FALL at checkout to save 30%, and if you sign up for the ANNUAL PLAN you'll be included in our PPP Private Eat at Home Group. I'm excited for you!
Good gravy . . . I'm so excited for the Back to School Fast Batch Cooking Challenge starting in just a few days!
Beginning this Friday, 9/14/18 we'll start our Back to School Fast Batch Cooking Challenge, where we'll make 6 slow cooker freezer meals AND we'll make dinner every single day next week.
Sound good? 🙂
If you haven't signed up yet, go HERE and use the code FALL to get the very best price on the menu plans (as low as $2.45 per week!)
This price is ONLY AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT TIME, so you'll need to order soon if you're interested! I've been using Tiffany's menu plans all year, and I promise they've transformed our grocery budget. It's crazy the difference menu planning can make on what you spend each week at the grocery store!
I wanted to make sure that you have exactly what you need to get started so here are the EXACT nitty gritty details.
- If you're planning on making the full menu plan with me, you'll need to get ahead on your shopping this week so you can be ready to go Friday morning at 9:30 AM Eastern Time.
- In case you haven't gotten them already, all of the menu plans are available HERE ~ just use the code FALL at checkout to save 30%!
- To make life go easier, prep your veggies ahead of time each morning if you're able.
Here's the schedule starting Friday, September 14th:
HERE are the FREEZER COOKING SUPPLIES I'm using to make my life easier 🙂
Monday 9/17 – Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas + Mocha Pudding (from the 9/17 Traditional Meal Plans)
Tuesday 9/18 – Humble Chicken Soup, Homemade Bread (from the 9/17 Traditional Meal Plans)
Wednesday 9/19 – Lemon Pepper Chicken & Veggies (from the 9/17 Traditional Meal Plans)
Thursday 9/20 – KY Hot Brown Bake (from the 9/17 Traditional Meal Plans)
Friday 9/21 – Sloppy Joes, Oven Baked Potatoes, Broccoli
Are you joining me? If you'd like to sign up, head on over HERE to get started, and use the code FALL to save 30% off your entire order. Here's how the pricing breaks down:
- Monthly Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + an entire month of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans + Tiffany's ENTIRE YEAR OF FREEZER MEALS for $9.80 per month (or $2.45 per week) with code FALL at checkout
- Quarterly Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + 12 sets of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans for $21.70 per quarter (or $1.80 per week) with code FALL at checkout
- Annual Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + 12 sets of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans for $58.80 per year (or $1.13 per week) with code FALL at checkout
The best part? You'll get all the freezer cooking meals, NO flour NO sugar meals, slow cooker meals, traditional meals, traditional meals and wholesome traditional foods menu plans ~ 80 menu plans each month! I promise, you'll love these lists!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.