If you missed my Facebook Live video this morning you can watch it over HERE.
Don't forget that TOMORROW we'll be doing another Fast Batch Freezer Cooking Challenge, so if you missed freezer cooking on Monday, it's not too late!Here's how to join me:
- Start HERE
- Choose which menu plan you'd like (1 month, 3 month, or 1 year subscription ~ remember all 3 options include an entire month of whole foods, traditional menu plans AND slow cooker meals AND an entire year of freezer cooking meals!)
- Use the code PPP25 at checkout
- Print the August 21st Freezer Cooker Meals List from the Slow Cooker Meals (reply back to me if you can't find that list and we'll be sure to help you out!)
- Print your FREE Freezer Labels and Lunch Box Meals HERE
- Grocery shop (I recommend using Kroger Clicklist or Walmart Grocery Pickup to make your life easier)
- Be ready at 9:30 AM Eastern Time on Facebook Live to join me ~ watch today's Facebook Live video right here where I almost completely botched a cake recipe!) 🙂
Day 3 of our Fast Batch Freezer Cooking Challenge is DONE!!!
I'm thrilled to have tonight's dinner prepped and made + 1 cake finished + 1 batch of freezer cookies + groceries ordered for tomorrow's Freezer Cooking Challenge.
This morning on I popped Slow Cooker Chicken Hawaiian Pulled Chicken Sandwiches in Mrs. Potts,
made a Texas Chocolate |Sheet Cake (even though I messed it up I'm thinking it'll be just fine . . . )
made a freezer batch of my best ever homemade chocolate chip cookies,
created a disaster in my kitchen . . .
and then got it all cleaned up again. 🙂
If you'd like to make a few of these recipes too, hurry over HERE and get your FREE Ultimate Lunch Box List and menu plan ~ I promise you'll love this!
And, if you need to get dinner done and on the table, be sure to try out the Eat at Home Menu Plans and save an extra 25% when you use the code PPP25 at checkout. I promise, these lists will change the way you shop (and how much you spend at the grocery store!)
Don't forget that TOMORROW we'll be doing another Fast Batch Freezer Cooking Challenge, so if you missed freezer cooking on Monday, it's not too late!
And here are the supplies I'm using to make my life easier. 🙂
Are you joining me?
If you'd like to sign up, head on over HERE to get started, and use the code PPP25 to save 25% off your entire order. Here's how the pricing breaks down:
- Monthly Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + an entire month of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans + Tiffany's ENTIRE YEAR OF FREEZER MEALS for $10.50 per month (or $2.62 per week) with code PPP25 at checkout
- Quarterly Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + 12 sets of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans for $23.25 per quarter (or $1.93 per week) with code PPP25 at checkout
- Annual Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + 12 sets of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans for $63 per year (or $1.21 per week) with code PPP25 at checkout
The best part? You'll get all the freezer cooking meals AND monthly sets of slow cooker meals, whole foods meals and traditional menu plans ~ 72 menu plans each month! I promise, you'll love these lists!
Fast Batch Cooking Challenge:
- Fast Batch Cooking Challenge: : Day 1 – Freezer Cooking
- Fast Batch Cooking Challenge: Day 2 – Lunch Box Menu Plans
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply