FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
If you missed my Facebook Live video this morning you can watch it over HERE.
Day 2 of our Fast Batch Freezer Cooking Challenge is DONE!!!
On top of getting dinner done, I made oodles of yummy lunches for my family to choose from for the rest of the week. 🙂
Here's what I made:
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry from Eat at Home Menu Plans
- Peanut Butter, Banana & Cinnamon Sugar Roll Ups
- English Muffin Pizzas
- Meat & Cheese Roll Ups
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Turkey & Hummus Pita Pockets
- Smoked Turkey & Cheese Bagel Thins
If you'd like to make a few of these recipes too, hurry over HERE and get your FREE Ultimate Lunch Box List and menu plan ~ I promise you'll love this!
And, if you need to get dinner done and on the table, be sure to try out the Eat at Home Menu Plans and save an extra 25% when you use the code PPP25 at checkout. I promise, these lists will change the way you shop (and how much you spend at the grocery store!)
Here's the schedule for the rest of the week:
And here are the supplies I'm using to make my life easier. 🙂
Are you joining me?
If you'd like to sign up, head on over HERE to get started, and use the code PPP25 to save 25% off your entire order. Here's how the pricing breaks down:
- Monthly Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + an entire month of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans + Tiffany's ENTIRE YEAR OF FREEZER MEALS for $10.50 per month (or $2.62 per week) with code PPP25 at checkout
- Quarterly Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + 12 sets of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans for $23.25 per quarter (or $1.93 per week) with code PPP25 at checkout
- Annual Plan: Everything you need for the entire freezer cooking session + 12 sets of meals for your slow cooker, whole foods recipes, and traditional menu plans for $63 per year (or $1.21 per week) with code PPP25 at checkout
The best part? You'll get all the freezer cooking meals AND monthly sets of slow cooker meals, whole foods meals and traditional menu plans ~ 72 menu plans each month! I promise, you'll love these lists!
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Sarah Dugan says
I have a question. Where does the food come from like the meat in particular?