Looking for an Amazon layaway plan? This new plan lets you pay for select orders over five months – and there are no interest or fees!
Amazon Layaway – NO Interest & NO Fees!
That's right – select customers can now “pay as you go” online without fees or credit checks. To find products eligible for Layaway, look for the “Payment Plans” option under the price (like above). You may also see the payment plan option on the right side above the price (like below). Note that some items qualify for 5 monthly payments and others qualify for 12 monthly payments.
Note that these monthly payment options may not show up for all customers and prices may vary.
Other eligible Layaway items:
- NEW Amazon Glow – $27.50/month ($299.99 total)
- Fire HD 10 – $30/month ($149.99 total)
- Echo Show 5 – $17/month ($84.99 total)
- Echo Show 15 – $50/month ($249.99 total)
- Kindle Oasis – $50/month ($249.99 total)
- Kindle Kids – $22/month ($109.99 total)
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max – $11/month ($54.99 total)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet (32 GB) + Bluetooth Keyboard + 12-month Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription – $44/month (219.99 total)
- Amazon Halo View Fitness Tracker – $16/month ($79.99 total)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3 – $16.67/month ($199.99 total)
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro 2 – $52/month ($259.99 total)
- and MORE!
Note that this program is new and may not be available to all customers (it is currently not available for orders shipping to CT, DC, IL, MD, OH, and PA). Right now, it appears to only include mostly Amazon Devices, but hopefully they'll add more products soon! 🙂
Here are a few more details:
- Pay 20% today to reserve your item and lock in the price.
- Make 4 more payments over 8 weeks (depending on item).
- Item(s) ship after your final payment.
- Pay off early for earlier delivery.
- Only available for items shipped and sold by Amazon.
- The Amazon Layaway program is available year-round, including Prime Day and other holidays. WHOOP! 📦
✅ Remember – there are NO interest charges, NO late fees, NO sign-up fees, NO service charges, NO cancellation fees, and NO restocking fees for using this new layaway payment option.
How do I start a Layaway plan?
To begin an Amazon Layaway plan, select an item marked ‘Reserve with Layaway’ or ‘5 Monthly Payments' and add it to your cart. You will be required to pay 20% toward the cost of the purchase at checkout. Here's how it works –
- First, select the monthly payment option when you add to cart at checkout.
- Next, your initial payment will be equivalent to one installment payment, plus applicable taxes and shipping (if required) when Amazon ships your item.
- Finally, the remaining payments will be automatically charged to your credit card in equal installments, every 30 days from shipment date.
EXAMPLE – If you select 5 monthly payments for an item that is $100 with $5 tax, you would pay an initial payment of $25 (20% + the tax) at the time your item ships. Then, pay 4 remaining payments of $20 every 30 days after your item ships.
How does the payment work??
- Initial (Down) Payment – Shipment Date
- First Installment Payment – 30 Days from the Shipment Date
- Second Installment Payment – 60 Days from the Shipment Date
- Third Installment Payment – 90 Days from the Shipment Date
- Fourth Installment Payment – 120 Days from the Shipment Date
The amount paid at checkout will be the first of 5 payments on your 8-week Layaway plan. If you need to cancel your Layaway plan or do not complete the payments, Amazon will refund all amounts you have paid to the payment method(s) used to make any scheduled payment.
Go HERE for more details and FAQs.
Will you be using this new Amazon Layaway program?? It seems way better than the updated Walmart Layaway program with Affirm. What do you think?
More deals today:
STUDENT ACADEMIC PLANNER!
Download your FREE sample now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.