FREE WORK PLANNER
I can't believe I've gotten this far into our 25 Days of Time Saving Computer Tips series and haven't shared yet how to print coupons. (Eek!) This is one of those things that will save you so much time while hunting down deals on the computer, and while I'm no expert, there are ways to make your life easier.
Here we go. 😉
Please remember that as you're printing coupons, you may never (ever, ever, never), copy a printable coupon. Typically a manufacturer allows you to print two of each coupon, so by clicking your back button after printing the first coupon you'll be allowed a second print. However, most printable coupons have separate bar codes, and manufacturers are only required to reimburse a store for one coupon per bar code. Learn more about ethical coupon usage HERE.
What questions do you have about printing coupons? And, more importantly, if you know any great tips on how to print coupons, this not-so-technologically-advancedpenny-pincher would love for you to share them!
New to using coupons? Start HERE.
Looking for more time saving tricks? Here are the ones we’ve already worked on . . .
- Day 1: The “Find” Button
- Day 2: Sticky Notes
- Day 3: Three Most Used Short Cut Keys
- Day 4: Coffitivity
- Day 5: More Favorite Command Keys (Ctrl + Z, Ctrl + Y, Ctrl + A)
- Day 6: Online Timer
- Day 7: Pic Monkey
- Day 8: Snipping Tool
- Day 9: Unroll Me
- Day 10: More Command Keys (F5, F11 & Ctrl + T)
- Day 11: Feedly
- Day 12: Control + L
- Day 13: Control + P
- Day 14: Use PPP Printable Coupon Lists
- Day 15: Store Coupon Matchups Easily Available On Your Phone or Printable List
- Day 16: Time Tracker to Monitor Time Online (love this one!)
- Day 17: Speed Up The Time You Take Searching The Internet
- Day 18: Easily Zoom In and Out
- Day 19: Use Bookmarks to Find What You're Looking For
- Day 20: Cute Logos on Facebook
- Day 21: Go Back and Forth on Pages Easily
- Day 22: Use Google as a Calculator