Here’s what I grabbed at CVS yesterday. I had a $5 off $30 CVS coupon emailed to me which was about to expire, so I wanted to take advantage of it! So, here’s what I grabbed for a $2 Money Maker after coupons ECBs ~ I did it all in one transaction to take advantage of that $5 off coupon!
Bought 1 Colgate Travel Size $3.29 (Great to donate!)
Bought 3 Almay Cosmetics $5.79
Bought 1 Schick Razor $9.99
- Used (3) $4/1 Almay Cosmetic Product, exp. 6/16/13 (SS 06/02/13 R)
- Used $4/1 Schick Hydro 5 Disposable Pack, exp. 7/21/13 (SS 06/09/13)
- Used $5/$30 CVS coupon emailed to me
- Used $9 ECB from previous week
- Paid $.65 plus tax out of pocket, got back $13 in ECBs ~ yayyyy!
If you include the $9 in ECBs that I started with, I actually made $1.50 shopping at CVS this week! (Making my 15 year old happy with free make up — priceless.)