Here are the new deals at Kroger starting Sunday, 7/15/12 in the Southeast region. Kroger has the Mega Sale Buy 10 get $5.00 off, and my favorite deals are Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Pop Corn and Propel! Here are a few things to remember before shopping at Kroger:
- Load your Cellfire coupons and Kroger E-coupons to your card ; but remember that Kroger does not allow you to stack manufacturer coupons and e-coupons. If you have e-coupons loaded on your card, they will automatically be deducted first, so make sure to only load e-coupons that have a higher value than your clipped coupons.
- Kroger doubles coupons up to $.50 everyday. They do not double e-coupons.
- E-coupons may only be used once per account.
- Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals.
- To create your printable list, just click the square next to the item, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen (to see the full list of items, click “display all matchups”.)
*Denotes Stock Up Price (and great donation deal!)
Kroger Weekly Ad (7/15/12 – 7/21/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals.