Walmart grocery delivery is a great way to get pantry staples, snacks and more delivered to your door – and with better prices and selection than Amazon!
Walmart Grocery Delivery
Did you know that besides the free curbside Walmart grocery pickup – Walmart offers two grocery delivery services? We're going to talk about both of them here – and why we're loving them right now!
- Free Next-Day Delivery: Get dry goods & pantry staples delivered free with any $35 order (no fruit, meat veggies, milk etc)
- Walmart Delivery Unlimited: Home delivery of meat, vegetables, eggs, etc that costs $12.95/month
This may be even faster to do than grocery pick up (it seems many pickup orders are getting scooted to later and later dates)
I have to be honest – I had no idea that Walmart did 1-day home delivery for grocery items! I tried it out last week and was pleasantly surprised. It's great because it's FREE as long as you get your cart up to $35. And you'll get your order fast with Next-Day Delivery. (NOTE: The 1-day delivery is suspended temporarily due to demand, but will be coming back soon.)
Walmart Free Next-Day Delivery With $35 Order
Walmart's next-day grocery delivery is Free with a $35 order and is essentially their answer to Amazon Prime Pantry – but with a MUCH bigger selection of items in stock, and more consistent value-pricing. You will not be able to get your fresh, cold or frozen items with this free Walmart grocery delivery option, but I see several items that are the same price or even lower than Amazon Prime Pantry.
Who isn't needing more snack with the kids home all the time?
- Great Value Granola Bars, 24 ct – $2.84
- Great Value Fruit Snacks, 50 ct – $5.98
- Pringles Variety Snacks, 27 ct – $8.78
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers, 20 ct – $7.44
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish 30 pk – $9.98
- Family Size Oreos – $3.56
- Snyder's Pretzels Snacks, 22 ct – $6.98
- Lance Peanut Butter Crackers, 20 ct – $5.78
- Lance Whole Grain Peanut Butter Crackers, 8 ct – $2.52
- Great Value Honey Roasted Peanuts, 34 oz – $4.23
- Fiber One Lemon Bars, 12 ct – $4.64
- Nature Valley Granola Bars Sweet & Salty, 6 ct – $2.92
- Sun Maid Yogurt Raisins, 6 ct – $2.88
- Paw Patrol Snacks, 12 pk – $4.54
- Vienna Cookies – $2.48
- Jack Links Beef Jerky, 5 ct – $4.49
- Larabar Peanut Butter Minis, 10 pk – $4.98
- Stauffer's Whales Cheddar Cheese Crackers, , 12 ct – $3.14
- Blue Diamond Smoked Almonds, 14 oz – $6.98
See all the snack items included over HERE
Walmart Pantry Staples
Walmart grocery delivery is a great way to stock up on all the pantry staples you need to make meals at home!
- Apple Jacks Cereal Family Size – $3.64
- Tons of Kelloggs Cereal Family Size – $3.64
- Great Value Instant Oatmeal 20 pk – $2.98
- Whole Earth All Purpose Baking Blend, 12 oz – $7.99
- Great Value Fruit & Grain Bars, 16 ct – $2.84
- Equal Sweetener, 100 ct – $3.47
- Duncan Hines Cake Mix, 2 pk – $2.98
- Maxwell House Coffee, 24 oz – $6.48
- Great Value Almonds, 14 oz – $4.98
- Skippy Peanut Butter, 40 oz – $5.44
- Peter Pan Peanut Butter, 80 oz – $9.12
- Great Value Honey, 14 oz – $2.98
- Great Value Canola Spray – $1.53
- Organic Steel Cut Oats, 24 oz – $3.47
- Barilla Whole Grain Pasta, 6 pk – $5.12
- Velveeta Broccoli Rotini & Cheese – $2.98
Walmart Canned Goods
The Walmart grocery selection is better than Amazon when it comes to canned goods especially
- Rotel Canned Tomatoes and Chilies, 2 pk of 6 pk (12 cans in all) – $10.96
- Campbell's Tomato Soup, 8 pk – $7.14
- Bush's Baked Beans, 28 oz, 4 pk – $7.45 or 6 pk – $10.62
- Dole Tropical Fruit – $1.38
- Great Value Chunk Chicken Breasts, 2 pk – $3.38
- Dole NON GMO Mixed Fruit, 12 pk – $6.58
- Cento Peeled Canned Tomatoes, 28 oz – $1.97
- Bush's Baked Beans – $1.98
- Green Giant Canned Mexican Style Corn – $1.34
- Prego Pasta Sauce, 67 oz – $4.37
- Barilla Pasta Sauce, 3 pk – $5.26
- Contadina Tomato Paste – $.92
- Bush's Chili Beans – $1.38
- Bumble Bee Tuna Kit, 3 pk – $3.84
- Great Value Pear Halves – $.98
- Dole Pineapple Chunks, 4 pk – $5.92
- Del Monte Canned Corn – $1.08
- Progresso Soup, 4 pk – $5.95
See all the Pantry items over HERE
Walmart Household Staples
Household items are going in and out of stock quite often right now – so be aware of fluctuating inventory.
- Clorox Bleach, 121 oz – $6.25
- Great Value Aluminium Foil, 75 sq ft – $2.36
- Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Pac, 97 ct – $8.92
- Tide Simple Laundry Detergent, 128 oz – $8.94
- Gain Laundry Detergent, 100 oz – $9.94
- All Free & Clear Laundry Detergent, 184 oz – $12.18
- Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent starting at $11.94
- Cottonelle 12 Mega Roll – $12.48
- Great Value Toilet Paper 4 Roll – $3.06
- Lysol Laundry Sanitizer – $4.97
You can also check out all the Laundry Detergent available to ship as well
Gluten Free Items:
- Lance Gluten Free Peanut Butter Crackers, 8 ct – $6.98
- Lance Gluten Free Peanut Butter Bite Size Sandwich Crackers, 5 oz – $3.72
- Miltons Sea Salt , Gluten Free, 4.5 oz – $2.98
- See all the Gluten Free items over HERE
Walmart Delivery Unlimited
The Walmart.com Grocery section is full of great value, in-stock items – and now you can get them delivered to your door. Walmart's Delivery Unlimited service is basically their in-house version of Instacart. Get ALL your groceries delivered to your doorstep in as little as 4 hours – try it out for free here!
You don't have to ONLY get groceries in your order – you can pick up a candle, grab the kids' birthday presents, and add in a new grill while you're at it. Shipping will still be free.
What does Walmart Delivery Unlimited Cost?
Rather than a cost-per-order which can be $7 – $9, Walmart grocery delivery is a subscription service. You can opt for annual or monthly plans.
Walmart Delivery Unlimited Free Trial
You can sign up for a free 15-Day Trial and get a couple orders in free of charge (of course it's recommended that you leave your delivery shopper a tip). After that you have two options, both of which are super reasonable.
- Monthly Membership – $12.95
- Annual Membership – $98
When you compare that to Amazon's $119 Prime Membership and Target's Shipt $99 Annual Membership, it's not a bad deal. That breaks down to $8.16/month for free shipping on groceries, household supplies, and really anything else in the store.
PPP Team Member Jamie just placed an order Thursday and it's delivering on Monday. She had this to say:
I don't know how I never knew this existed – but Walmart's grocery delivery is pretty fantastic! I was able to order lots of cheap groceries my family needs – like Fuji Apples 3 Lb Bag for $4.59, boneless, skinless chicken breast for $1.99/lb, Great Value Bread and Eggs for 88¢ each, and lots of extra-cheap cookies and chips to keep the boys happy.
I'm thrilled that I get one or two deliveries for free – but honestly that $12.95/month is looking pretty good right now while we're being quarantined. I expect there will be an opportunity to tip as with Instacart or similar programs that will add to the cost, but totally worth it in my opinion.
Walmart Grocery Delivery Unlimited is widely available – but isn't available everywhere. Go HERE to see locations near you.
Love Walmart? See all the best deals at Walmart this week.
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.