I love this Best Ever Carrot Cake recipe so much – and it's perfect for Fall with the yummy spiced flavor!
Best Ever Carrot Cake Recipe – So Easy and Delicious!
I'm not sure that I knew that I even liked carrot cake, but after watching Paula making this last week (while I was suffering on the treadmill. . . ), I just had to try it. (Do you think she'd adopt me? And did you know she uses Publix brand powdered sugar?)
Sorry to ramble . . . but oh my goodness, this is some heaven-sent cake! Just one little warning though: this is a three-layer cake. Do not try to stuff it into two layers like I did because it won't work! (Well, it will, but you'll have to give it a little extra tlc in the end!)
Here's how to make this divine Carrot Cake . . . if you try it, you have to come back and tell me about it because I can't wait to hear what you think!
Best Ever Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake Ingredients
- Butter Small Amount, For Pans
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour Plus More For Pans
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Vegetable Oil
- 3 Cups Carrots Grated
- 1 1/2 Cups Pecans Chopped (Optional)
Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
- 16 oz Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 1 Stick Butter, Salted Room Temperature
- 16 oz Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Pecans Chopped (Optional)
Carrot Cake Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease & Flour Three 9 inch pans. (Sister Schubert Roll pans work great if you don't have enough pans around your house!)
- Line bottom of pans with parchment paper
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Add eggs and vegetable oil. Blend until combined.
- Add carrots and pecans (pecans are optional)
- Pour into pans. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool for 4 minutes, then remove from pans and cool completely.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting and enjoy!
Cream Cheese Frosting Instructions
- Mix all ingredients except for nuts in medium bowl and beat until fluffy with a mixer.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Spread over each cake layer and enjoy!
Recipe from Paula Deen at Food Network.
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.