FREE HOME PLANNING
Love nugget or bullet ice? Check out these deals on nugget ice makers on sale today so you can always make your favorite crunchy ice at home!
Hurry over to Amazon tonight to snag a hot deal on this Free Village Countertop Ice Maker! It's regularly around $110, but right now select users can get it for under $70 when you clip the $40 OFF eCoupon!This gets GREAT reviews and makes a round of ice in just 6 minutes (About 9 Bullet Cubes of ice per round).
PPP Team Member Jamie just got a similar one recently and had this to say:
I was really impressed with this ice maker – every 7 minutes there were a couple more iced-tea glasses worth of ice in there (that's a measurement I made up but I hope it helps)
It makes up to 26 lbs of ice per day and the basket holds 2.5 lbs of ice at a time ~ which is SO nice! Plus, it's super quiet (love that!) and perfect if you have guests over often and need ice in a jiffy.
MORE Ice Maker Deals:
Also go check out Walmart's Portable Countertop Ice Maker for $178!
How does a portable ice maker work?? It's EASY!
1. Open the cover, remove the ice basket, and fill the tank with purified water, up until the max level line. Plug in the ice machine.
2. Press the power button on the control panel to begin making ice – choose the ice cube size by pressing the “Select” button. Within 6 to 13 minutes (depending on the size you choose), the ice maker will start making ice!
3. When an ice cycle is complete, you will see the ice cubes lift up on the tray from the back and drop into the removable ice basket.
4. When the basket is full, you can take out the basket and pour the ice into a freeze-tight container if desired. Or leave the ice in the basket for when you're ready to use it (it will start to melt after a while).
5. Use the included scoop to serve your ice and enjoy! Be sure to refill the tank with fresh water when the “Add Water” light is on. It's recommended to change out the water every 24 hours to have the cleanest water possible.
Or if you want something a bit cheaper, you can grab these Mini 60 Cube Ice Trays (3 Pack) for under $13 on Amazon ~ they can be used over and over! They can even be used for making dog treats, freezing baby food puree, making frozen desserts, stock cubes, and more.
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.