If you love trying new beauty products – this is for you!
The new Allure Beauty Box is here for February – and if you've never tried it, this is a great month to get yours! Here's why:
- Appeal Cosmetics Luxurious Lipstick in Muse – $21
- Wander Beauty Wanderess Glow Highlighter – $12
- BareMinerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion Serum – $9
- Belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream – $11
- NYX Full-Size Professional Brush – $17
- Honey Jarret Super Beau’Tea Mask – $3
- Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Night Face Moisturizer – $4
- Giorgio Armani Rouge D’Armani Matte – new member bonus item while supplies last!
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro – new member bonus item while supplies last!
Total Value: $173 for New Users who receive the Armani Lipstick Welcome Bonus Gift!
Here's what I got in the December & November Beauty Boxes…. just to give you a better idea of what kinds of products to expect:
I loved my November Beauty box, full of award-winning products and samples (estimated $112 value)…. and this pretty lipstick!
My box contained the following products this time:
- Tarte Color Splash Lipstick – FULL SIZE Retail Value $21 (shades will vary)
- E.L.F. Poreless Putty Primer (full size) – $8 Value
- Curology Cleanser Trial Size
- Bliss That’s Incredi-peel pads (pack of 5) – $7 Value
- Vichy Clarifying Charcoal Mask – $4 Value
- Freeze 24/7 Anti-Aging Eye Serum – $62 Value
All for $10!
I would say my favorite item is the Tarte Lipstick – it's going to be my Holiday shade!
Get your first box for only $10!
More About Allure Beauty Boxes:
The Allure Beauty Box is filled with beauty, hair and makeup products. You'll receive highly-rated beauty trends like masks, makeup, scrubs, moisturizers, tonics, creams, etc….
Basically, ALLLLL THE LOTIONS AND POTIONS!
PPP Team Member Jamie has been trying these out every month and loving them! Here's what she had to say:
This beauty box was a really fun one to try! I love beauty boxes – but I mostly love trying them out for a month while the deal is awesome, and then cancelling. (I guess I'm a love 'em and leave 'em sort of girl when it comes to subscription boxes…)
There are always a couple of items I fall in love with and make the box worth it completely – and a few items that are not quite me. I put those in the gift closet for the teenage girls in my life 😉
Try out your first Allure Beauty Box for just $10 HERE! (Each month after that will be $15.)
Here's the Pro and Con list for the Allure Beauty box:
Quality of Products – I truly liked the stuff I received in both boxes. Both of them had at least two products I will add to my real life makeup bag. That was worth $10 in my book.
They booklet says they're worth quite a bit more than $10 – more like $50 of stuff per box – but I probably wouldn't ever pay that for them in real life. As long as I feel like I got my $10 worth I'm happy!
Amount of Products – Miminum of 5 products each month.
Variety – My last box had a blending brush, makeup, serums, and a sheet mask. That's a good variety!
Free Gift – The first box I received in February said it was coming with a free Mystery Gift. It had a $25 OFF ANY purchase to a jewelry company – and turns out they have jewelry for as low as $28 + FREE Shipping. I picked myself up a pretty delicate bracelet for $5 shipped (Fun! I thought that was a decent gift!)
Cheap Bag – Makeup bag is really just a reusable plastic pouch with snaps. Maybe there's a creative way to use these – but I'd much rather have cute little makeup bags than these.
Youth-Oriented Items – So this will actually be a Pro if you're 20, but not so much if you're older and set in your beauty ways 😉 Some of their products are a bit too hip for me. I probably won't ever wear the eyeshadow trio I was sent -for instance. I feel like there's a youthy vibe there that is cool if you're into experimenting with trending looks, but not so cool if you're happy with your look.
Shipping Time – It took a little longer to get here than I thought it should.
Allure Beauty Box Cancellation Steps:
- If after your first month you find out this subscription isn't right for you, make sure you cancel by the last day of the month to avoid charges on next month's box. (So if you receive your April box on April 20th – make sure to cancel by the 30th of April or you'll be charged for May)
- The best way I've found to cancel all my trial subscriptions is to call their customer service number.
- The Allure Beauty cancellation number is 1-800-274-1603
I'd love to hear if you've tried the Allure Beauty Box and what you thought!
Also check out some of our other FAVORITE Beauty Boxes:
You may also want to check out these posts:
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.