FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
The new Allure Beauty box has knocked it out of the park again with this list of name-brand lotions, potions, and goodies worth over $100!
Allure Beauty Box August
Here's will came in our box this month:
- TULA Sugar Scrub (Full Size) – $32
- Biossance Squalene + Omega Repair Cream – $19 Value for this size
- Esker Firming Oil (Small Size) – $15 Value
- Tori Belle 9 to 5 Magnetic Eyelashes and Liner (FULL SIZE) – $55 *I'm excited to try these!
- Tynt Brow Gel (FULL SIZE) – $14
- Sephora Face Wash (Trial Size)
- = $125 Value
PLUS first time customers get a FREE GIFT!
- Sunday Riley Light Hearted Sunscreen – $35
- Charlotte Tillbury Lipliner – $24
- = $59 Value for this free gift
If you're on the fence about Allure – you can do just one month to try it out and then cancel if you don't want to continue. It's a pretty great value – ESPECIALLY if you have teen girls in the house to pass stuff along that you don't love. 🙂
Here are a few past beauty boxes:
Previous Allure Beauty Box Reviews:
Here's what I got in some of my previous Allure Beauty Boxes, to give you more ideas of the quality items that come each month.
I think the Acure 12-Hour Facial was a fantastic moisturizer!
Another product that quickly became a TikTok fave – the Elemis cleansing balm was too weird for me but I gifted to a teen I love who thought it was awesome!
This Tarte lipstick is SOOO pretty and the E.L.F. Poreless Putty Primer is one of those trendy TikTok products now!
I loved this Tarte Mascara!!
The Cicapair Tiger Balm Color Correcting Cream is MIRACULOUS (aAd i love the smell of the Eva-NYC hair protector)
Get your monthly box for only $15!
More About Allure Beauty Boxes:
The Allure Beauty Box is filled with beauty, hair and makeup products. You'll receive highly-rated beauty trends like masks, makeup, scrubs, moisturizers, tonics, creams, etc….
Basically, ALLLLL THE LOTIONS AND POTIONS!
PPP Team Member Jamie has been trying these out every month and loving them! Here's what she had to say:
This beauty box was a really fun one to try! I love beauty boxes – but I mostly love trying them out for a month while the deal is awesome, and then cancelling. (I guess I'm a love 'em and leave 'em sort of girl when it comes to subscription boxes…)
There are always a couple of items I fall in love with and make the box worth it completely – and a few items that are not quite me. I put those in the gift closet for the teenage girls in my life 😉
Here's the Pro and Con list for the Allure Beauty box:
Quality of Products – I truly liked the stuff I received in both boxes. Both of them had at least two products I will add to my real life makeup bag. That was worth $10 in my book.
They booklet says they're worth quite a bit more than $10 – more like $50 of stuff per box – but I probably wouldn't ever pay that for them in real life. As long as I feel like I got my $10 worth I'm happy!
Amount of Products – Miminum of 5 products each month.
Variety – My last box had a blending brush, makeup, serums, and a sheet mask. That's a good variety!
Free Gift – The first box you order as a New Customer right now will come with 2 FREE FULL-SIZE GIFTS!
Youth-Oriented Items – So this will actually be a Pro if you're 20, but not so much if you're older and set in your beauty ways 😉 Some of their products are a bit too hip for me. I probably won't ever wear the eyeshadow trio I was sent -for instance. I feel like there's a youthy vibe there that is cool if you're into experimenting with trending looks, but not so cool if you're happy with your look.
Shipping Time – It took a little longer to get here than I thought it should.
Allure Beauty Box Cancellation Steps:
- If after your first month you find out this subscription isn't right for you, make sure you cancel by the last day of the month to avoid charges on next month's box. (So if you receive your April box on April 20th – make sure to cancel by the 30th of April or you'll be charged for May)
- The best way I've found to cancel all my trial subscriptions is to call their customer service number.
- The Allure Beauty cancellation number is 1-800-274-1603
I'd love to hear if you've tried the Allure Beauty Box and what you thought!