FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
If you're searching for a SAFE environment for your kids to have access to thousands of books at their fingertips – here's a new kids reading app you should check out!
Reading IQ is a new kids' reading app released by ABCouse, and it's GREAT! It offers unlimited reading for kids age 12 and under – all in a completely kid-safe environment.
(Aren't you SO tired of our kids being bombarded by ads and inappropriate stuff?!)
AND they're offering a FREE 1-Month Trial right now so you can check them out!
Why we like ReadingIQ:
- NO Ads, Pop-Ups, Distracting Videos or Flashing anything!
- JUST a Digital Library full of books catered to their reading level. 🙂
- There are even hundreds of audio books that will read to your child as they read along!
- Kids get access to books about adventure & mysteries, fables & fairy tales, & much more. Leveled Book Collections. Completely Child Safe. New Books Added Regularly. No Popups or Ads.
- Get up to THREE Kids' Accounts per parent account!
How to try ReadingIQ FREE for 1 Month:
- To try it out – head over here and sign up for the 30 day free trial
- If you choose to stay on after your first 30 days, you'll pay $4.99 per month
*Although there's a great introductory offer on the signup page to get a whole year for $29.99
- Make sure to cancel so you won't be charged anything starting on your second month.
PPP Team Member Jamie tried this for her 6th grader – here's what she had to say:
My 6th grader is a VERY reluctant reader. I signed up for a free trial to see what kinds of titles they would have for his age level, and I was pleasantly surprised! Here are the things I liked and didn't like:
Also – the read along books are so cute! I miss having littles who loved books like this 🙁 (Ignore the echo-effect in this video, it only sounds weird because of the way I took the video. Also ignore how I don't know how to work technology please.)
There are lots of books that look like they're right up his alley, interest-wise. Mysteries and adventures and weird and gross stuff. But I was especially happy to see that MOST of the books in the Reading IQ library are educational. As in – its' a mystery…. but it's about a historical figure. Or it's an adventure…. wrapped around the Underground Railroad. I feel like this would be an app that would appeal to him (Oh it is SO full of National Geographic Weird But True type books… he would be in heaven!) – but it's a well curated collection that steers kids towards history and science and learning.
Also – I love how SIMPLE it is. Nothing flashy. No bells/whistles. No ads or popups or anything at all! Just a well done digital reading app for kids.
I was excited about the audio book options – but I noticed pretty quickly those are mostly for the little kid books. It makes sense, but just saying.
You won't find some popular books like Harry Potter or other hot titles that all the kids are buying at the book fair.
The older the reading level, the less variety there is to choose from in books. I think this would be WELL worth the money for someone with a younger child.
If you'd like to try it for yourself for 1 month – just sign up HERE!