Remember all the great deals at Staples that I posted yesterday? Well, one sweet reader reminded me that Staples Reward programs have a few specific rules, so I thought I'd really quickly explain how to get the most bang for your buck at Staples this week. Here's what you'll want to know:
A Staples “Easy Rebate” will come back to you as a check that you can use to cash at the bank. There will be information on your receipt showing how to submit the rebate. Here are the Easy Rebate items available this week:
- Get a free ream of copy paper after Staples Easy Rebate, and you'll pay $6.99 at the checkout and get a check mailed to you for $6.99 (you'll need this coupon to get this offer)
- Get a free pack of Photo Supreme Paper after rebate when you purchase it for $14.99 (the information on this rebate is in this week's Staples WeeklyAd ~ Limit 2)
- Get a free pack of Bic Pencils after rebate when you purchase them for $4.29 (the information on this rebate is in this week's Staples WeeklyAd ~ Limit 2)
- So, if you purchase all three items, you'll pay $26.27 out of pocket, but get a $26.27 rebate check in the mail that you can cash at the bank.
- You will receive a Staples Rewards check that can only be used at Staples once a quarter.
- If you don't spend $10 on Staples Rewards items in one quarter, you will not receive a check. Since the money doesn't “roll over” towards the next quarter, you'll lose any money you've accrued if you don't reach the $10 mark.
- Staples Rewards will give you 10% cash back on purchases of copy paper, ink cartridges, and toner. You'll also get $2 back for each ink cartridge you recycle at Staples.
- You cannot “roll” your Staples Rewards. For example, if you bought those 3 Lysol Wipes this week (and received $11.97 back in the next quarter), you could not use those on a new Rewards item when it becomes available. However, you can use them towards most other items, including Easy Rebate items. So, if you had $11.97 in Stapes Rewards and the above copy paper offers became available again, you could use them and then submit them for your Easy Rebate.
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.