If you've been wondering how does Prime Pantry work – you're not alone! Here's a breakdown for you as well as a HOT new coupon code!
Have you tried out Prime Pantry before? If you're a crazy busy mom, you might love it for helping you shop at Walmart/Target prices without leaving the house.
🔥🔥🔥Plus, we just got news that should make you even MORE likely to give it a try!
Right now when you place your first order of $50 worth of Prime Pantry items – and use code GETBACK at checkout – you'll get a FREE $10 Amazon Credit!
The credit will be emailed to you as soon as your items ship – and you can spend it through Feb 28, 2020.
What I've Ordered Recently from Prime Pantry:
Amazon recently made Prime Pantry deals available to ALL PRIME MEMBERS without paying a monthly fee. In fact – they're no longer accepting new members into the paid Prime Pantry program.
There's ONLY ONE difference between paid and non-paid pantry members now:
- Regular Amazon Prime Members = FREE Shipping on Orders of $35+
- Amazon Prime Members who PAY $4.99/month for Prime Pantry = FREE Shipping on Orders of $10+
So How Does Prime Pantry Work?
- Amazon is able to offer lower pricing on Pantry Items because orders are typically bigger (to get free shipping). Shop from a special Prime Pantry section on Amazon to find these low prices. Shampoo may costs $2.50 instead of $4.98, for instance.
- Shipping is FREE on orders over $35 – keep in mind the $35 threshold must be reached by pantry items. (Good news: if you have any e-coupons, Amazon counts your $35 total BEFORE coupons!)
- Prime Pantry orders usually ship in 1-4 days (so a little longer than regular Prime shipping). They ship separately from other items you may have ordered.
- Amazon NO LONGER offers the $4.99/month Prime Pantry add-on membership, however current members can still use their membership until we hear otherwise.
Ways to save with Prime Pantry:
1 . You can always Save by choosing 5 qualifying items to add to your cart. (this offer is always around, the qualifying items just rotate)
2 . There are also exclusive Prime Pantry coupons you can clip that are often pretty great discounts.
In fact – you can clip several coupons AND save the $6 for buying 5 qualifying items. (Stacking both discounts is the best way to save a lot.
So is Prime Pantry Worth It?
Soooo….. for those of you who are currently on the paid Prime Pantry plan….. Now that things have changed a little, is keeping your current Amazon Prime Pantry Add-On worth it?
Honestly, sometimes the deals on Prime Pantry aren't amazing – the coupons are for stuff you might not need, and the list of “qualifying items to save $6” may not be your favorite.
For this reason, the $4.99 monthly fee may not be worth it for you. You might want to cancel your membership and only order a box full of goodies when the deals are HOT 😉
So if you're an always-on-the-run, super-busy momma, Amazon Prime Pantry DOES OFFER:
a) Very reasonable, competitive pricing on lots of household essentials you probably need each month
b) More Simplicity. Paying the $4.99 monthly fee saves you the hassle of having to get your box to $35. As long as your order reaches $10 or more, your shipping will always be free.
Check out the current Amazon Prime Pantry Coupons and Deals HERE!