I was busy however typing away on Saturday morning, so asked if she'd handle making it for me ~ and take a few pictures to share with you all along the way.
Folks, she did an incredible job.
This was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. and so much better than I expected. If you're looking for a restaurant-quality dessert to treat your family with, this one's for you!
Here's what you'll need . . .
Break your cookie dough up . . .
press 1 package of cookie dough down into greased 10″ round cake pan or skillet
Pour on top of cookie dough, then sprinkle 1 cup chocolate chips and cover with another layer of cookie dough.
Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips.
Top with ice cream and serve warm. Enjoy!
Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Deep Dish Caramel Brookie
- 1 bag square soft caramels (we used Kraft)
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 packages cookie dough
- vanilla ice cream
- Press 1 package cookie dough into bottom of greased 10″ round pan.
- Unwrap caramels and melt in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, melt for another 30 seconds and continue until melted (be careful not to burn them.)
- Spoon caramel onto first layer of cookie dough, sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Add another layer of cookie dough on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.