I made a super quick run to CVS this morning for a few of their deals, and am so excited about my little haul! I got everything pictured above for just $1.99 . . . not bad, right? 😉
I wasn't going to get the Infusium Shampoo because my hubby grabbed only one Red Plum out of the paper yesterday so I missed it (it was there, just in the other Red Plum insert that he left in the paper), but my fellow penny pincher Denise happened to see me in the store and she had two extra coupons. (I was so excited!) So, here's how my scenarios worked out:
Bought 1 Xtra Detergent $1.99
Bought 2 Stride Gums $1
- Used $1 off Xtra Detergent printing at CVS red kiosk (this should print for everyone)
- Used $12 Stride Gums from 4/7 Red Plum insert
- Paid $1.99 plus tax out of pocket, got $1 ECBs
Bought 2 Infusium Shampoos 2/$10
- Used (2) $2/1 Infusium Shampoos from 4/7 Red Plum insert (thanks Denise!)
- Used $1 ECB from Transaction #1
- Paid $5 plus tax out of pocket, got $5 ECBs
- Total spent after coupons and ECBs: $1.99. . . woot!
And in case you're thinking about getting the Venus Razors, here's the best deal I found on those:
Buy 1 Venus Razor $7.29
- Use $3/1 Venus from the 4/8 Smart Source insert or $2/1 Venus printable
- Pay $4.29 out of pocket, get $2 ECBs
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.