FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 medium bananas sliced
- Preheat oven to 350, grease 9x5 loaf pan. .
- Mix together melted butter and sugar, then add in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt, then add to butter mixture.
- Add in sour cream, bananas and chocolate chips, then spread into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes, until baked through.
- Cool on wire rack in pan, then remove from pan to finish cooling.
Other you might want to to try this Saturday . . .
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Restaurant Style Nachos
- Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Onion and Bleu Cheese Sauce
- Fall Popcorn Ring
Looking for more meal ideas? Head on over HERE.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Making it now!! This will be great for desert tonight!!
Yummm Kelly – so good! 🙂
Son, I have this cake ball obsession, and this is by far THE best for that xD I actually like it better in cake ball form than loaf. So this recipe is a WIN
Do you need to mash the bananas at all?
Good question Jessica! I do mash them up a bit, but I’ve found it’s best to use REALLY ripe bananas (I wait til mine are almost totally brown, because that makes the bread so much more moist.) So, once they’re that ripe they pretty much mash up as soon as you put them in! Hope that helps 😉