Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 medium bananas sliced
- Preheat oven to 350, grease 9x5 loaf pan. .
- Mix together melted butter and sugar, then add in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt, then add to butter mixture.
- Add in sour cream, bananas and chocolate chips, then spread into loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes, until baked through.
- Cool on wire rack in pan, then remove from pan to finish cooling.
Other you might want to to try this Saturday . . .
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Restaurant Style Nachos
- Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Onion and Bleu Cheese Sauce
- Fall Popcorn Ring
Looking for more meal ideas? Head on over HERE.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.