FREE WORK PLANNER
I'd hoped to get this up a little earlier tonight so you'd have time to tackle your freezer too, but I've got a little girl who's under the weather and it's been nuts around here! Hopefully you'll be inspired to get yours done this weekend too 😉
I'm so stinkin' excited about sharing today's post on what I did to make my home a little more organized, and am hoping you'll join me too! After entirely too long, I tackled cleaning out my freezer today, and you'll never believe what I found while I was in there. . . .
D. I. N. N. E. R.
(I know, I know . . . so exciting, right??) 😉
I also found bananas (which freeze great for chocolate chip banana bread)
And lots of cheese that I didn't even know I had.
Not only did I find one dinner, I found a whole bunch of meals that have been just waiting to be cooked. While I don't normally keep up with freezer cooking, I do stockpile basic freezer items when they're on sale, and if I make a big batch of something I pop the extras in the freezer. (However, I have a tendency to forget I've put them there.) Here's are the meals I came up with today after just 20 minutes of work:
- Pork Chops (which will come in handy for trying out a few of your pork chop recipes)
- Chicken Fajitas
- Fettucine Alfredo
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce that I'll use to make our favorite Heaven Sent Baked Spaghetti recipe
- Ingredients for Slow Cooker Ravioli
- Italian Beef (leftovers)
- Fish Filets (perfect for making these)
- Hot Dogs
- LOTS of Boca Burger crumbles (which will be perfect for Weight Watchers Cheeseburger Soup)
- Bacon and Biscuits (breakfast for dinner, anyone?)
- Ham Sandwiches
- 2 loaves of bread to bake up these almost homemade cinnamon rolls
- and quite a bit of chicken
Find a few minutes over the next few days and see if you can give your freezer a good clean out ~ you never know what you may find in your freezer too!
Here’s a sneak peek of this week’s upcoming challenges so you can get ahead for the week:
- Day 11: the spice cabinet
- Day 12: the pantry (part one)
- Day 13: the pantry (part two)