I’m so (soooo!) excited to share this new fun feature with you all! A PPP fan on Facebook mentioned how much she’d like to see a grocery trip sharing what $20 of “real” food looked like in our grocery shopping trips. I got to thinking, and decided it would be so fun if we did it as a special reader giveaway ~ and let you do the work!
So, each Saturday (as you all send in your grocery trips), I’ll choose one lucky winner to get a $20 gift card to their grocery store of choice when they share their real food savings. Here’s what you’ll need to do to qualify:
- Send a picture of your grocery trip to contact @ passionate penny pincher.com (leave out spaces) including whole or organic foods (items like diapers, cleaning supplies, and paper products can be included as well, just no Velveeta, please)
- Share exactly what you purchased (how many of each item, and how much you spent)
- List the coupons that you used
- Include the store that you shopped
- Feel free to also offer other information that you think would help readers save on whole and organic foods
I’ll choose one winner each week to win a $20 gift card to their favorite store, and highlight your shopping trip on Saturday. Jenn and Shannon shared their trips last week (it was so hard deciding between them!), so I’m hoping to see how you saved big too. I know you all loved seeing that you can save even on good-for-you-foods using coupons, so I can’t wait to see how you do!
Good luck, and remember this feature is completely dependent on you. Get shopping and start sending in those pictures – you could win $20 to pay off your grocery trip!
Note that it’s very important to include only coupons that are legitimate offers for everyone ~ thanks guys!