Anyone dreaming of Spring like I am? This has been a crazy winter, so I’m hoping that maybe by starting Spring cleaning, Mother Nature will realize that Spring really needs to get started around here!
For the next few weeks I’ll be sharing 25 super easy Spring Cleaning hacks to make your life just a wee bit easier. (And since most of them will use ingredients I’m betting you already have on hand, you’ll pinch a penny too!)
I’ve seen a lot of different ways to freshen up your dishwasher, but sometimes you need more than that. Check out these 5 tips for a deep cleaned dishwasher from Jeff at Home Repair Tutor! See his detailed tutorial HERE.
See more Spring Cleaning Hacks:
- 25 Days of Spring Cleaning Hacks Day 1: Cleaning Clogged Shower Heads
- 25 Days of Spring Cleaning Hacks Day 2: Window Cleaning That Will Last Months
- 25 Days of Spring Cleaning Hacks Day 3: Cleaning Your Cutting Boards
- 25 Days of Spring Cleaning Hacks Day 4: Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
- 25 Days of Spring Cleaning Hacks Day 5: Homemade Lemon Dust Cloths