Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time15 mins
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tsps ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp rice wine or red wine vinegar
- 2 tsps Asian sweet chili sauce
- 8 oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 2 tsps sesame oil
- 1 head bibb lettuce, separated
In a large skillet, cook chicken and onion together over medium heat, stirring often to break up the meat and cook until it is no longer pink; drain.
Add garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, ginger, vinegar and chili sauce. Cook 1 minute.
Add water chestnuts and green onion to meat mixture. Cook until green onion begins to wilt, about 2 minutes. Stir in sesame oil.
Spoon meat mixture into lettuce leaves to serve.
Calories: 403kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g