Amazon is currently hiring over 75,000 employees, with some work from home employment opportunities! Check out all the benefits of working for Amazon.
Looking for work?
Amazon is hiring over 75,000 workers! The mega online retailer just announced that they're hiring over 75,000 people in its fulfillment and logistics network across the U.S. and Canada.
Plus, they just raised their average starting pay to over $17+ per hour and offer a whopping $1,000 sign-up bonus, as well as a $100 bonus on your first day if you're vaccinated for COVID-19.
Here are a few job opportunities:
Package Sorter – You'll be motivated daily, working in an energetic setting sorting and loading packages. Part-time and full-time jobs with flexible schedules.
Shopper – Shoppers choose flexible part-time schedules working in Whole Foods or a Prime Now warehouse. Part-time jobs available.
Warehouse – Start earning industry leading wages and choose from a variety of shifts to suit your life. Part-time and full-time jobs available.
Check out these perks of working for Amazon:
- Average starting pay of over $17 per hour!
- Sign-on bonuses of up to $1,000 in many locations.
- Industry-leading benefits: health, vision, and dental insurance; 401(k) with 50% company match; and paid parental leave for full-time employees.
- Access to Amazon’s innovative Career Choice program, which prepays 95% of tuition for courses in high-demand fields.
- Paid time-off and holiday overtime pay.
- Discounts on Amazon purchases! 🎉
- Resources to help improve your overall well-being.
- No résumé required for hourly roles (go here for details on the hiring process).
Interested candidates can go HERE to learn more, see where jobs are available, and apply. The locations with the most open roles include Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Washington, and Wisconsin.
🚨 Could Amazon be hiring all of these workers to gear up for Amazon Prime Day this summer? Possibly so!
Love Amazon? Don't miss this HUGE list of Amazon Prime perks! Also, check out my list of 16 items you should be buying on Amazon.
Find TONS more ideas for ways to make money from home HERE or check out how to make $22/hour with VIPKid! 🙂
More deals today: