Looking for employment you can do from home? Amazon is now hiring for work-from-home positions as an Amazon VCC (Virtual Contact Center)! Full-time and part-time opportunities are available for seasonal customer service associate positions. Here are a few details:
- 3-4 weeks of paid training
- Seasonal and referral bonus opportunities $$
- Base compensation is $10/hour with the potential bonus opportunities
Here's what you'll need to be considered for the position:
- Home residence in one of the following states: AZ, KY, TX, WV, DE, MN, FL, GA, KS, NC, TN, WI, and VA
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
- Distraction free workspace
Go HERE to learn more!
Thanks, Money Saving Mom!
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.