Countertop Cooking Challenge
During the February 2019 Countertop Cooking Challenge I'll be cooking with you for a whole week including grocery lists and menu plans, and Tiffany and I will be cooking them up each day right up with you.
Annddd … just for today, Tiffany is offering us the lowest prices she's offered on her menu plans 30% off with the code COUNTERTOP at checkout.
Can you imagine going to the grocery store, buying oodles of groceries, and then just dumping a few of those bags of groceries in the trash?
You may just be doing that.
So many people (myself included sometimes!) head to the store without a plan in place, buy things they may not use, and things end up getting wasted and thrown away ~ literally 25% of food in America is thrown away each year.
But you and I are going to fix that.
Crocktober wrapped up last fall, but back by popular demand we're doing a very similar series this February called the Countertop Cooking Challenge. (I think you're going to love it!) We're going to have a menu plan, grocery list, and recipes all pulled together before the week even starts.
Starting Monday, 2/11/19, I'm teaming up with my friend Tiffany from Eat at Home Cooks to bring you Crockpot and Instant Pot recipes, and every single one of us is going to get dinner done.
To make your life waaaayyyyy easier (and mine too!) we'll use Tiffany's Eat at Home Menu Plans ~ which I've been using in our home and they're just fantastic.
I promise, these will save you a bundle!
In fact, people who shop with a menu plan and grocery list save 25-50% every single week on their food expenses.
And, a menu plan all of a sudden makes grocery shopping easy.
Best of all?
You'll actually eat well balanced meals with what you have in your kitchen and skip the drive thru.
I thought so too. 🙂
- Monday 2/11: White Chicken Chili + Maraschino Cherry Cake
- Tuesday 2/12: Beef Roast with Red Wine, Mashed Potatoes & Spinach Salad with Nuts
- Wednesday 2/13: Sloppy Slow Cooked Chicken Tacos
- Thursday 2/14: Apricot Soy Ginger Pork Chops, Edamame, Egg Rolls
- Friday 2/15: Jerk Chicken Sandwiches with Cucumber Mango Salsa + Tuxedo Bars from Slow Cooker meals week of 2/18
BONUS: FREEZER COOKING SESSION!
- Taco Soup
- Harvest Apple Pot Roast
- Loaded Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Smoky Chipotle Chicken
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Meatballs and Spaghetti Sauce
As an extra bonus, once you sign up for the Eat At Home Cooks Menu plans, you'll have access to these recipe labels (you can download them right from the Eat At Home Cooks Web Site where you download your recipes). You can print these off (in color OR in black and white) and pop them into your freezer bags so you what's in each bag, how to cook it and when you froze it!
If you're looking for freezer meal supplies I'll be using you can find all of those HERE 🙂
HERE’S WHAT YOU'LL GET WHEN YOU SIGN UP:
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans
- A set of whole foods menu plans (those are the ones we’re using right now)
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A weekly dessert recipe
- One quick click to download all 3 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ color coded to make your menu planning even easier)
- Basically, you'll get 72 recipes with menu plans AND A GROCERY LIST, all included!
- The menu plans cost as little as $1.13 per week when you sign up for a one year plan, or try out a 1 or 3 month subscription and see what you think.
And, if you're like me you'll use the grocery list along with the Kroger Click List (watch the video above), and make grocery shopping and menu planning so crazy easy you'll have it done in 30 minutes or less.
And I would just love for you to join my free private Dinner's Done Facebook group to get tons of support and encouragement as we all get dinner done in February.
It's going to do be a great week!
Looking for more ways to have dinner on the table? Be sure to sign up for my totally free Crocktober Cookbook with menu plan and grocery list. I can't wait to get started countertop cooking with you!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.