Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Not sure what to do with all your leftover turkey this weekend? Don't let it go to waste! Use dried beans to make a penny pinched meal that you can even freeze if you have leftovers. So simple, and just delicious.
Top with sour cheese, sour cream and a little green onions and you've got dinner done. 😉
White Chicken or Turkey Slow Cooker Chili
- 1 lb. dry navy beans
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 can 4 oz chopped green chili
- 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- Rinse beans and place in pot. Cover with 2 inches of water and let soak overnight or at least four hours.
- Drain beans and place in slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker and let it cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 3 hours.
Looking for more recipes to make with leftover turkey? Here you go!
- Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken (turkey) Chili
- Slow Cooker Chicken (turkey) and Noodles
- Slow Cooked Chicken (turkey) and Dressing
- Chicken (turkey) and Dumpling Casserole
- Slow Cooked Chicken (turkey) and Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Chicken (turkey) Tortilla Soup
- White Chicken (turkey) Chili
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.