Here's a great simple recipe to pop in your slow cooker before church on Easter Sunday, and then come home to an easy yummy meal. You could also do this simple Brown Sugar Ham(which is just delicious and requires only two ingredients!), but either way you'll save so much on the price of a Honey Baked Ham! (Although those things are soooooo good!)
Maple Glazed Brown Sugar Ham
- 2 tablespoons mustard $0.30/1 French's Classic Yellow Mustard or $0.30/1 French's Classic Yellow Mustard 4/10/2011 SS
- 2/3 cups brown sugar $0.50/1 Dixie Crystals, Poly Light or Dark Brown , $0.75/2 Domino Sugar Product 3/27/2011 RP
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 5-6 pound semi-boneless half
1. Put 1 cup brown sugar in bottom of slow cooker.
2. Place ham flat side down on top of brown sugar.
3. Mix together 2/3 cup sugar, 1/3 cup maple syrup, and 2 tablespoons mustard in small bowl.
4. Drizzle maple syrup mixture over ham and brush to cover the ham.
5. Cook on low heat for 6 hours.
6. Serve with juices from the ham . . . yummmmmm!
Thanks to I Heart Publix for the coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for more bargain meal deals! If you need a little more menu inspiration, check out the Recipe Index. Join Passionate Penny Pincher on Facebook to keep up with all the meals & deals.
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.