- 1 package 16 oz. ziti pasta Ronzoni Pasta BOGO $1.40 at Publix, use $1/2 Ronzoni Smart Taste printable or $0.55/1 Ronzoni Quick Cook, exp. 6/30/11 (SS 04/10/11)
- 1 20 oz. container Alfredo Sauce I was hoping this would be included in the BOGO Ragu sale but it's not; we used two 15 oz. jars of Newman's Own which were priced at $2.19 each, $0.50/1 Newman's Own Pasta Sauce from RP 06/05/11
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 15 oz. carton ricotta cheese Polly O Mozarella Advantage Buy $2.79, use $1/1 from Publix Yellow Advantage Buy Flier stacked with $1/2 Polly-O manufacturer coupon
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup parmesan Cheese Publix brand $2.09
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cook ziti according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
- Add Alfredo sauce, sour cream & salt to pasta, toss until even coated. Place half the pasta mixture on the bottom of a lightly greased 13×9 inch baking dish.
- In separate bowl, mix together ricotta, eggs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Spread over pasta.
- Cover with remaining pasta mixture, then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with . . .
- Publix Salad Mix On Sale $2.50
Recipe adapted from Southern Living. Thanks to I Heart Publix for the coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for more bargain meal deals. If you need a little more menu inspiration, check out the Recipe Index. JoinPassionate Penny Pincher on Facebook to keep up with all the meals & deals.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.