Enter to win this week's Scout Tote Bag Giveaway!
Do you ever look at the clock, realize that dinner needs to be on the table in 30 minutes, and have no idea what's for dinner? Unfortunately, that happens way too many nights in our home! However, this recipe is a perfect fit for that kind of night. It takes a whopping thirty minutes to throw together, and I'm betting most of the ingredients are already in your pantry.
Here's how to get dinner on the table fast in your kitchen . . .
Simple Three-Step Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast On sale $1.99/lb. at Kroger & Harvey's, $2.39/lb. at Winn Dixie, or $2.99/lb. at Publix
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Mix together mayonaise, garlic powder & Italian seasoning. Place bread crumbs in shallow pan.
- Coat chicken in mayonaise mixture. Dredge in bread crumbs.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
Or Bob Evans Sides, 12 to 24 oz pkg On Sale $3 at Publix, use B1G1 Bob Evans Refrigerated Side Dish printable and $1/1 Bob Evans Refrigerated Side Dish printable or $0.40/1, $1/2 Bob Evans Refrigerated Side Dish, exp. 10/16/11 (SS 08/21/11)
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.