Yesterday we had this yummy roast for dinner, and tonight we're enjoying these Simple French Dip Sandwiches using all of last night's leftover ingredients! You could also make these . . .
- Italian Roast Wraps
- Open Faced Sirloin Sandwiches
- or my favorite slow cooker recipe ever, Slow Cooked Italian Beef
. . . all great recipes to use with the shoulder roasts on sale at Publix right now.
Simple French Dip Sandwiches
- Leftover Simple Slow Cooked Roast with juices
- 1 loaf French Bread you could also use Flatout Bread BOGO $3.20
- Swiss Cheese optional, we skipped it at our house
- salt and pepper
- Reheat roast & shred meat.
- Reheat juices.
- Slice French bread lengthwise, then into sandwiches
- Place bread on baking sheet, top with shredded beef and cheese.
- Broil 2-3 minutes, just until cheese begins to melt (optional).
- Serve with warmed au jus sauce, enjoy!
Serve with . . .
Chips Ruffles Potato Chips BOGO $4.30
Cantaloupe On Sale $2.50
or Grapes On Sale $1.49/lb.
Thanks to I Heart Publix for the coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for more bargain meal deals. If you need a little more menu inspiration, visit the RecipeIndex or see updated recipes over HERE.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.