I found this recipe over at Full Bellies, Happy Kids, and I'm telling you what, every single recipe that Sandra shares makes me want to hurry in the kitchen and get cooking! This chicken was just perfect, and would have been good even without the cream sauce. And since Publix has their chicken breast on sale this week for just $1.99/lb. (my stock up price), this is a great week to grab loads of chicken at a great price!
To print the recipe, just click the square next to each ingredient and the recipe, and you’ll see your list pop up in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. Click “print” after you’ve selected all the items to print your recipe.
Serve with . . .
- Red Potatoes on sale $2.50 for 5 pounds (these Slow Cooker Potatoes would be heavenly with this chicken!)
- Green Giant Steamers BOGO $2.39, use $0.50/1 Green Giant Vegetables, $.50/2 Green Giant Steamers, or $50/2 Green Giant Steamers (Manufacturer coupon on Target site)
Here are a few other great chicken recipes to try with this week's bargain Chicken 🙂
- Garlic Chicken Marinade this stuff is so good on the grill and would be perfect to mix together now to freeze in the marinade, then just thaw out to grill for dinner when need dinner in a hurry!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- Simple Chicken and Dumplings or these slightly more difficult homemade Chicken and Dumplings . . . mmmmmmmmm
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.