I had really hoped to come up with oodles of new recipes for you guys to try out this week . . . . but it's summertime . . . and my three busy kiddos are constantly racing around the house . . . and there never seems to be much time to try out new recipes! (But I promise, I'm working on it!)
Thank goodness some very sweet friends invited our family over for dinner this week, and we enjoyed quite possibly the yummiest Blackberry Cobbler I've ever tasted. (Oh my goodness, this stuff is heaven sent!) My friend promises that this one is pretty simple to make, so here are the directions on how to bake it in your home. . . I promise your family will love this one!
Simply Delicious Blackberry Cobbler
- 1 1/3 cups sugar $0.50/1 Domino Sugar Product , exp. 8/31/11 (ALL YOU July '11), $0.55/1 Dixie Crystals Sugar, exp. 7/18/11 (Publix Smart Saving Booklet, Publix store coupon), $0.50/1 Domino Sugar Product, exp. 7/31/11 (RP 05/22/11), $0.50/1 Imperial Granulated Sugar printable, $0.75/2 Domino Sugar Product, exp. 7/31/11 (RP 05/22/11)
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 t. vanilla
- 2 bags frozen blackberries, unthawed
- 1/2 package refrigerated pie crust
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Gently add in blackberries until sugar mixture is crumbly.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 11×7 baking dish.
- Arrange pie crust on top and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sugar (before adding sugar, you may want to brush with an egg wash to make the top golden brown.)
- Bake at 425 for 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and center is bubbly. Enjoy!
- Homemade Sno-Cones
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Bacon Double Cheese & Onion Stuffed Burgers
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sliders
- Kansas City Style Spare-Ribs
- Strawberries & Cream
- Blondie Brownies
- Blueberry Cobbler Dump Cake
- Cherry Cheese Cobbler
SIDES MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.