If you like peanut butter, you're going to love these! While checking out All Recipes for a few meal ideas this week I made the mistake of typing “peanut butter” in All Recipes ingredients section. Do you know how much trouble that got me in? This week you could try out Peanut Butter Cup Cookies, Creamy Peanut Butter Pie , Peanut Butter Cream Parfaits or if you're really daring, even a Peanut Butter, Mayonnaise, and Lettuce Sandwich (really?) But if you're feeling just a little lazy busy 🙂 like me, this simple peanut butter milk shake is a great special treat.
Peanut Butter Milkshakes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream Mayfield Ice Cream BOGO $5.49, or buy Publix brand and use $.50/1 Target Market Pantry coupon
- 1/2 cup peanut butter Skippy Peanut Butter BOGO at Publix $2.56, use $.75/2 Target Coupon Skippy Peanut Butter , 15 oz+, TARGET coupon or $1/2 Skippy from Walgreens March booklet
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glass
The recipe said that it made 3 servings, but all five of us were FULL after less just half a serving! Looking for a few more peanut butter recipes? Check these out . . .
- Robbie’s Perfect Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Banana Quesadillas
- Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
- Peanut Butter Buckeyes
Thanks to All Recipes for another great recipe. Thanks to I Heart Publix for more coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for more bargain meal deals! If you need a little more menu inspiration, check out the Recipe Index. Join Passionate Penny Pincher on Facebook to keep up with all the meals & deals.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.