Here's a yummy, simple recipe for Blackberry Cobbler that we tried out tonight for our picnic tomorrow, and it was perfect . . . and easy . . . and everything was in my sister-in-law's pantry (she even had fresh blackberries!)
I'm betting you have almost everything you need just inside those pantry doors also – but you may need to run to Publix for the blackberries. Here's what you'll need. . .
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar (divided)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups blackberries
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Whisk together 1 cup sugar and 1 cup flour.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Pour into greased round casserole, top with blackberries.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Serve with vanilla ice cream – yummmm!
Happy Memorial Day!
This post is linked to Fabulous Friday at Saving Money Living Life.
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.