Looking for a new dish to try out this Super Bowl Sunday? Well here's an easy dip that's quick and doesn't require too much prep work, and since it's refrigerated you can make ahead of time and pull it out in time for the game.
Sassy Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- (2) 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 4 green onions
- (10 oz.) can of Ro-tel
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and blend well (I used a mixer).
- Cover and refrigerate 2 at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with Nachos of course! (Does it get much easier than that?)
Recipe adapted from All Recipes.
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.