This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
Here's a peek at what's in my Stitch Fix Box this month!
Honestly I wasn't nearly as pleased with it as I have been in past months, and only ended up keeping the grey sweater because I had enough credit to keep it for free. Here's what was included (except for the black cardigan ~ I forgot to take a pic!)
a. Torrence Knit Textured Sweatshirt $64 ~ returned, didn't like at all
b. RD Style Bliss Cowl Neck Sweater ~ $78 ~ kept, but only because I had enough credit for it
c. Evella Boatneck Top $64 ~ returned, really cute but I have plenty of stripes in my closet
d. Safflay Jacket $128 ~ really cute on (I didn't expect to like it?) but couldn't justify that kind of price for it
e. Martina Slub Knit Open Cardigan $48 ~ returned, too much for my budget!
If you dress up frequently for work and don't have time to shop, I really think Stitch Fix can be a fantastic option (I really have loved my previous boxes, and the quality of clothing is much nicer than what I normally wear), but the truth is it's pricey. I'm planning to try one more box next month (after sharing with my stylist my thoughts), so we'll have to see how it goes!
If you'd like to try out Stitch Fix, here's exactly how it works:
- Sign up HERE
- You'll be charged $20 for your Stitch Fix Styling
- Your box will come when you schedule it
- If you keep ANY items in your box, the $20 you spend for the styling will be put towards your purchase (so it's like getting $20 in free credit!)
- If you keep your entire box you'll save 25% off the entire purchase
- Invite friends on Facebook or via email (or even text messages) to sign up through you and you'll get $25 in free referral credit ~ love that!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.