Here's such a fun patriotic treat to enjoy this summer! Super simple, and your kids will love helping you make these.
Makes 4- prep- 5 minutes total time 4 hours 5 min
INGREDIENTS / MATERIALS:
- Wash and slice your pears into thin pieces.
- Use your star cookie cutter to cut out star shaped pears.
- Thaw your ice pops and fill 1/4 way full with the red ice pop, add in a few stars, place a lollipop stick in the center, and freeze for 1 hour.
- Now fill another 1/4 with the blue ice pop, add in a few more stars (you might need to center your lollipop stick at this point), and freeze for another hours.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until full and frozen.
- Place the plastic part of your mold under running hot water for 10-15 seconds, wiggle on your stick, and they will slide right out.
*(apples can be used in place of pears as can a red and blue sports drink for juice)
Looking for more patriotic desserts?
BLACK FRIDAY CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.