It's Day 12 & 13 of our Be Awesome in April Spring Cleaning Challenge, and things are slowly getting caught up on around here!
If you missed my FB live you can watch it over HERE.
—>>> NOTE: we listened to The Next Right Thing Podcast by Emily P Freeman today while painting. I HIGHLY recommend this podcast if you love podcasts like I do ~ it's been an incredible gift to me this year!
If you've been joining us since the beginning of the challenge, remember that the first 10 days were focused on tackling cleaning projects in our home, so that this last five days we could tackle truly being awesome in April.
Today I'm still working on these chairs (y'all, I am determined to finish these but good gravy, I need about 10 more hours in my day each day!)
But I'm getting closer, and tackling two chairs in 30 minutes today felt pretty amazing. 🙂
I found the rug at Home Goods, the mirror at At Home, and am still working on tweaking the “stuff.” (I'm seriously debating if that mirror really fits or not ~ we'll see if it sticks around!)
Here are are the things I'm working on to do to complete this makeover this week:
- finish painting chairs (getting there . . .)
buy a rug for the dining room purchase a new mirror for dining room find the right decor for table and buffet
- (possibly?) paint walls . . . I'm going to see what a difference #1 – #4 makes first) 🙂
And here's where the dining room started at 4 years ago when we first moved in (the piano headed to the basement and we finally changed the light fixture a few months ago.) We'll see where we land at the end of the week!
If you've missed it so far, be sure to print your free Be Awesome in April Spring Cleaning Checklist right over HERE too ~ I'll be here sometime tomorrow morning with an update. I'm cheering for you to tackle a project in your home too!
BE AWESOME IN APRIL: THE ULTIMATE SPRING CLEANING CHECK LIST
- Spring Cleaning Day 1: Fridge & Kitchen Appliances!
- Spring Cleaning Day 2: Under the Sink Trick, Cleaning the Cupboards & More!
- Spring Cleaning Day 3: The Dishwasher (EEK!)
- Spring Cleaning Day 4: Laundry Hack & Eclair Cake!
- Spring Cleaning Day 5: The Bathroom!
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 6: Mattress and Pillows
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 7: DO This to Your Mattress!
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 9: Cleaning Out Junk Drawers
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 10: Motivated Moms Checklists & Frugal Tween Crafting
- Spring Cleaning Challenge Day 11: Painting Party!
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.