I've seen this idea for S'more cones all over the internet this summer, so finally we had to try them out!
Since Kroger's Mega sale included a few deals on candy this week, we stocked up and then got our supplies together.
All you need is foil,
toppings (we used Rolo and Reese's bites),
Fill them up . . .
and bake in oven at 350 for 5-7 minutes.
- Aluminum Foil
- Ice Cream Cones
- Toppings: we used chocolate chips, Rolo bites, and Reese's bites
- Fill cone with a mixture of half marshmallows and half toppings
- Wrap cones tightly with foil
- Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes (can also grill for 5-10 minutes on grill)
Looking for more easy dessert ideas?
Here you go!
- S’more Peanut Butter Pie
- Easy Apple Dumplings
- S’more Banana Boats
- Fresh Fruit Dessert Pizza
- Deep Dish Caramel Brookie
Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Head on over HERE.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.