Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
This Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs recipe is so simple that I hesitate to even call it a recipe. But, for whatever reason, it never dawned on me to try it out before so I thought maybe you'd missed this easy meal deal too. The best part is, you can have it for dinner early in the week, then easily make up some Mini Meatball Subs later in the week and get two meals easily done with one days worth of cooking.
And the cooking? Well, you're literally just popping it all in Mrs. Potts, so not much cooking to even fool with. Here's what you'll need to get started. . .
Slow Cooker Spaghetti With Meatballs
- 28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 lb frozen meatballs
- 12 oz spaghetti noodles
- parmesan cheese
- Put spaghetti sauce, undrained tomatoes, onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning in slow cooker.
- Pour in frozen meatballs.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours, or high 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, cook spaghetti.
- Serve sauce and meatballs over pasta ~ enjoy!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.