Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes: Crocktober Day 18
Once again, Crocktober saved the day at our house.
Today I tried out these Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes using the saute feature in my Instant Pot for the first time, then slow cooked them all day in the Instant Pot too, and they were absolutely fantastic!
I also made this mason jar oatmeal overnight, and I feel like I've totally won at life today.
If you haven't gotten your copy of Crocktober yet (the recipe for these Crockpot Mug Brownies are at the back of the book), head on over HERE so I can send the free printable cookbook right out to you. (I promise, you'll love this one and it's not too late to join us! Plus, you'll get all the homemade mix recipes included too!)
And, if you'd like to order a REAL printed copy to have at home (we just got the bound version which is my favorite!) start right over HERE.
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Taco Meat (we'll make taco salads) + Monkey Bread
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- Thursday & Friday – Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup & Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Monday – Slow Cooker Pot Roast + Apple Crisp
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Friday – Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Crocktober Week 1 (10/1/18):
- Monday – Italian Beef Sliders + Chocolate Lava Cake
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Rigatoni
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Friday – Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
More Crock-Pot Recipes
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.