Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Need an e.a.s.y. recipe on a busy weeknight?
This is for you. 😉
Literally ~ just dump a few simple in Mrs. Potts, turn the dial on low, then walk away and let her do the cooking all day.
Let's get dinner started, shall we? 😉
3 Ingredient Pork Barbecue
- 18 oz bottle barbecue sauce (we used Sweet Baby Ray's)
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 12 oz rootbeer
- Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker.
- Rub with salt & pepper (optional – I did add a little salt and pepper to mine.)
- Pour root beer over pork.
- Let it cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Drain all juices and shred pork.
- Dump bottle of barbecue sauce on top, let cook for 15 minutes on low until heated through.
- Serve over hamburger buns – enjoy!
Here are the best sales I see to watch for this week (as of 1/14/15):
- Pork Tenderloin $3.49/lb at Kroger
- Boneless Pork Tenderloin Buy One Get One Free at Harris Teeter
- Meijer Pork Tenderloin $2.89/lb.
- Publix Barbecue Sauce $1.19
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.