Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Here's just about the easiest slow cooker recipe I've ever made.
(Well, maybe not.
This one though is perfect if you have a pasta loving family, and a great way to get dinner done quick for a busy weeknight.
Here's what you'll need to get started . . .
- 28 oz spaghetti sauce
- 12 oz rigatoni pasta, cooked to al dente
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or ground sausage, cooked and drained
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- pepperoni (optional)
- sliced mushrooms, black olives, or onion (optional)
- Layer half of the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Then add half the pasta, half the ground beef, and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Layer pepperoni, mushrooms or black olives (optional.)
- Add another layer of all the ingredients.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours.
Looking for more slow cooker recipes?
- 4 Ingredient Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Slow Cooker Ranch House Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.