If you like this recipe, I'd love for you to use the Pin it button to share it on Pinterest, or click the “like” button to share with your friends on Facebook! Thanks, guys 🙂
This is a re-post of one of our favorite Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili. So simple, and easy to add to your menu plan with many ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! Enjoy.
We made this for dinner earlier this week, and it was so yummy and of course wonderfully easy! I baked some homemade bread to go with it, and my hubby and I enjoyed the leftovers yesterday for lunch. I loved that it was so simple and included simple basic ingredients, and we'll definitely be making it again soon!
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 can Ro Tel
- 1 package Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 8 oz. package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain & rinse black beans.
- Put chicken in the bottom of the crockpot, then add the corn and black beans.
- Add seasoning and ranch mix, stir together.
- Place cream cheese on top of everything.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- After it's cooked all day, shred chicken and mix all ingredients together well.
Looking for more slow cooker recipes to add to your menu plan this week? Here you go . .
- Day 1: Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
- Day 2: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Day 4: Slow Cooker Ham
- Day 5: Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodle Soup
- Day 6: Slow Cooker Mug Brownies
- Day 7 : Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Day 8 Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Day 9: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Day 10: Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- Day 11: Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
- Day 12: BEST Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Day 13: Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
Thanks to Plain Chicken for a great recipe!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.