Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore: Crocktober Day 19
I can hardly believe it's Crock-tober Day 19 – goodness, I have loved Crock-tober soooo much for making my life easier, and have so enjoyed cooking every morning with you. (I sure hope you've loved it too!)
This Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore is one of my favorites because my family loves spaghetti, but I love that the chicken is all cooked in so I feel like they're getting a little protein too. This one is so simple, done in about 3 minutes, and all I have to do tonight is throw together a side salad and cook up some pasta.
I just love that. 🙂
If you haven't gotten your copy of Crocktober yet (the recipe for these Crockpot Mug Brownies are at the back of the book), head on over HERE so I can send the free printable cookbook right out to you. (I promise, you'll love this one and it's not too late to join us! Plus, you'll get all the homemade mix recipes included too!)
And, if you'd like to order a REAL printed copy to have at home (we just got the bound version which is my favorite!) start right over HERE.
- Monday – Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Taco Meat (we'll make taco salads) + Monkey Bread
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Alfredo
- Thursday & Friday – Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup & Slow Cooker Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Monday – Slow Cooker Pot Roast + Apple Crisp
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Friday – Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
Crocktober Week 1 (10/1/18):
- Monday – Italian Beef Sliders + Chocolate Lava Cake
- Tuesday – Slow Cooker Chicken Nachos
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker Rigatoni
- Thursday – Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
- Friday – Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
More Crock-Pot Recipes
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.