Looking for more penny pinched recipes? Here you go!
Sign up for free daily emails to keep up with all our grocery deals!
These Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches (or Sliders) are the best recipe you'll ever taste in a crockpot . . . seriously. If you haven't made these before you really need to add them to your menu this week ~ I promise you'll be so glad you did!
I have a problem. Every single time that I see a shoulder roast at anything near a decent price, I just have to make these Slow Cooked Italian Beef Sandwiches!
Menu Planning Note: You can also find this recipe in our Slow Cooker Menu Planning Made Easy Set!
I know I should be way more creative, spend hours visiting Pinterest looking for something else to cook with that bargain beef, and then spend hours cooking it up. But since this beef tastes perfect as you taste-test it right out of Mrs. Potts, even better as you enjoy it on a sandwich at dinner time, and is best for leftovers the next day, I figure you'll humor me on this one more time. Seriously, what other recipe does that for you?
Because we were also having baked potatoes for dinner, my hubby decided to try the beef out on his potato which was also fantastic, and I'm thinking the meat would taste oh-so-good even on a tortilla drizzled with some mozzarella cheese. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm!
If you haven't made this one yet, try it out for me . . . I'd love to hear what you think! And, if you're worried about it being a little too spicy, you can drastically reduce the spiciness by carefully removing the peppers after cooking without letting them open, and using a turkey baster to remove about half of the juices while it simmers in the Au Jus mix. I promise. . . you'll be glad you made this one!
Slow Cooked Italian Beef Sliders
- 2 - 3 lb
Beef Shoulder Roast
- 1 Jar
- 1 Package
AuJus Seasoning Mix
- Hoagie Rolls
- Trim fat from roast. Place roast in crock pot, cover with pepperoncini peppers (in liquid).
- Cook 7-8 hours on low. Remove peppers (I usually save the jar in the morning and put the peppers back in it to throw them away in).
- Shred beef and mix in AuJus Seasoning. If you want it to make it a little less spicy, drain about half the liquid using a turkey baster.
- Cook another 30 minutes on low in crock pot. Serve on hoagie rolls.
Click HERE to see video if it's not working for you.
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week two of our slow cooker menu plans, including this meal + 59 other AMAZING recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
Looking for more slow cooker recipes to add to your menu plan this week? Here you go . .
- Day 1: Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
- Day 2: Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Day 3: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Day 4: Slow Cooker Ham
- Day 5: Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodle Soup
- Day 6: Slow Cooker Mug Brownies
- Day 7 : Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Day 8 Slow Cooker Ham & Cheese Melts
- Day 9: Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings
- Day 10: Slow Cooker Monkey Bread
- Day 11: Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
- Day 12: BEST Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Day 13: Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
- Day 14: Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chicken Chili
This post is linked to Crock Pot Ladies Slow Cooker Saturday. Thanks for the opportunity to link up!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.