This is just some amazingly yummy fudge! It was one of the treats we made this weekend and I absolutely loved it because it was pretty delicious when I made it Saturday night, but it's gotten even better as it's been in the refrigerator for a few days. (How many recipes can you say that about?) It also makes a ton, so it's the perfect treat to make to share with friends and family this Christmas. Here's how to mix it up in your kitchen:
Simply Delicious Peanut Butter Fudge
- 4 cups white sugar $0.50/1 Dixie Crystals Granulated Sugar , $0.35/1 Imperial Sugar Product , $0.40/1 Domino Sugar 11/14/2010 RP Insert (exp 1/31/2011)
- 1 cup light brown sugar $0.50/1 Dixie Crystals Granulated Sugar , $0.35/1 Imperial Sugar Product , $0.40/1 Domino Sugar 11/14/2010 RP Insert (exp 1/31/2011)
- 1/2 cup butter margarine We used margarine and it was fine, and I think it made it even better, thanks Dolly for the tip!
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk Pet Evaporated Millk Advantage Buy $.99
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme Kraft Marshmallow Creme Advantage Buy $1.29
- 1 (16 ounce) jar peanut butter Skippy Peanut Butter Essentials price $1.99
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, white sugar, butter & evaporated milk in saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring mixture to boiling while stirring constantly.
- Boil for seven minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in marshmallow creme until blended in and melted.
- Add in peanut butter and vanilla, stir until smooth.
- Spread in pan, and let cool.
- Cut into squares, and refrigerate to keep firm. YUMMMMMM!
Recipe adapted from All Recipes. Be sure to visit I Heart for more coupon matchups, and check out $5 Dinner Mom for bargain meal deals. If you need a little more menu inspiration, visit the Recipe Index! Join Passionate Penny Pincher on Facebook to keep up with all the meals & deals.
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.