Here's what I grabbed this week at CVS for $6 out of pocket for $48 in products!
CVS has a great price this week on All Detergent, so I stocked up. I'm curious, has anyone used All laundry detergent in their HE washer? If so, does it work well? I'm debating if I should keep it or donate it (and usually prefer Tide, but I couldn't pass that price up!) Here's what I bought:
Bought 2 ALL Laundry Detergents $3.50
Bought 2 Suave Shampoos $3
- Used (2) $1.50/1 All printable
- Used $3.00/2 Suave Professionals Gold Infusion Hair Items – 6-21-15 RP
- Used $6 ECBs from last week
- Paid $2.16 out of pocket, Got $4 ECBs
Bought 1 Physician Formula Eye Shadow $8.29
Bought 1 Physician Formula Eye Liner 3 pk $12.49
- Used $5/$15 coupon printing from the CVS machine
- Used $13 ECBs from last week and transaction #1
- Paid $4.22 out of pocket, Got $14 ECBs for next week plus I get $5 ECBs in Health and Beauty Rewards!
So I paid $6.28 out of pocket, and lost $1 in ECBs, but gain $5 in Health and Beauty Rewards. All in all I paid $6 out of pocket after coupons and ECBs ~ not bad for some great donation items!
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.