Here's what I grabbed at Target for $4 after gift cards and coupons this week! Be sure to see more deals and scenarios to go with the $5/$20 gift card deal going on at Target this week as well before you shop. Such a good week for Target shopping!
Bought 2 Tena Pads – $3.49
- Used $2/1 printable
- Paid $3.16 out of pocket, Got $5 Target gift card
Bought 2 Schick Hydro 5 – $9.99
Bought 2 Oral B Toothbrush – $.97
- Used (2) $3.00/1 Schick Hydro 5 Razor, Refill or Disposable Pack – 2-22-15 SS
- Used B1G1 Oral-B Healthy Clean or Cavity Defense Manual Toothbrush, Maximum Value $1.24 2-1-15 RP
- Used $5 Gift Card from transaction #1
- Used $5 Target gift card coupon when you spend $20 on participating products coupon in ad or when you text CARE to 827438
- Paid $10.80 out of pocket, got (2) $5 Target gift cards
So I spent $13.96 out of pocket, but have $10 in gift cards, making it just $3.96 after gift cards. Love that!
And here's what we're donating . . .
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.