It is such a great week to shop! After scoring some great deals on Charmin and Tide at CVS this week, I ran to Target hoping the deals would keep coming. And they did! Here's what I scored at Target for $12 ($60 worth of products!) I did this in three transactions (similar to shopping at CVS).
Bought 3 Swiffer Kits – $3.99
- Used (3) $2.00/1 Swiffer Starter Kit – 9-27-15 PG
- Paid $6.15 out of pocket, Got $10 Gift Card
Bought 1 Downy Unstopables – $11.99
Bought 2 Swiffer Kit – $3.99 and $4.99
- Used (2) $2/1 printables
- Used $0.50/1 Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster ( I thought I had the $1/1 printable?)
- Used $10 gift card from transaction #1
- Paid $7.46 out of pocket, Got $10 Gift Card
Bought 4 Secret Deodorants – $3.99
- Used (2) $2.00/2 Secret Outlast, Scent Expressions, or Destinations Antiperspirant or Body Spray
- Used $10 Gift Card from transaction #2
- Paid $2.95 out of pocket, Got $5 Gift Card for next time
I paid $16 out of pocket, but left with a $5 Target Gift Card. All in all that means I spent $11 out of pocket for items I actually need! That is less than the Unstopables price by themselves.
Be sure to check out 36 more deals you can’t miss at Target this week before you shop!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.