Looking for more penny pinched deals? Find more grocery deals HERE, and sign up for free daily emails to keep up with all our grocery deals!
Here’s what I grabbed on my Publix Trip this week for $36 plus tax after coupons and rebates while saving $61. I hardly ever buy products because they have an Ibotta rebate but today I grabbed the Poise Pads because it is such a great donation item. I accidentally grabbed the wrong Poise Pads but I plan to exchange them for the right size that match the rebate.
Here's what I bought:
Bought 3 Scrubble Bubble Gel – $3
- Used (3) $1/1 printable and used B2G1 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel (Publix Coupon)
Bought 1 Tazo Tea – $2.99
Bought 1 Newmans Own Pasta Sauce – $3.99
- Used $1/1 printable (we really liked this sauce)
Bought 1 Kellogg's Frosted Flakes – $2
- Used $.75/1 printable
Bought 1 Simply Orange Juice – $3
- Used $1/1 printable
Bought 4 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks- $0.98
- Used $.50/2 recent printable can use $0.50/2, $1/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks – 2-5-17 SS (exp. 04/01/17) or $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks – 3-5-17 SS (exp. 04/29/17)
Bought 1 Kraft Shredded Cheese – $2.10
Bought 2 Tums – $1.99
Bought 1 Poise Pads – $5.99 (Plan to return these because they are not included in the Ibotta Rebate)
- Used $2/1 Publix Coupon but plan to return
Bought 2 Springer Mountain Chicken Breasts – $4.51 and $4.34
- Used $1.50/1 coupon from inserts (I cannot find which insert in any database)
Bought 2 Organicgirl Spinach – $3
- Used (2) $1.00/1 Organic Girl brand Salad
Bought 1 Prego Farmer's Market Speghetti Sauce – $1.79
- Used $.75/1 Farmer's Market coupon from the 2/5 SmartSource
Bought 1 Strawberries – $2.50
Bought 1 Almond Bark – $2.25
Here is what I am donating:
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.